Saturday, June 11, 2011

Week 2: Day 1

Instead of having to keep up with days, I think I'm just going to keep track of them by weeks in case you wondering :).  Today started out nice seeing as I didn't wake up until 11:30 in the morning :) Our whole group gathered at Dr. Braun's house (where I'm staying) to work on our presentation for Wednesday.  Afterwards, we went to Pforzheim and to the "Stand Up" festival.  We had lunch at a Turkish restaurant, which was actually really good.  We went to the concert in town and one of the singers was the winner of the German Superstar 2010, which is the equivalent of our American Idol.  He kind of reminded me of Eminem :) and he was really good.  We also got some ice cream, which I have come to love here! Overall, it was quite a successful day and now I am off to bed.  Tomorrow I'm spending the night with Alex (my exchange ambassador?), so that should be fun :) I probably won't post again until Monday night.
Ciao :)
~Kiersten

No comments:

Post a Comment