Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday :)

Today in research, I learned how to fraction cells and load the cells into the gel, which is a little more fun than it sounds (: After research, we went and explored Pforzheim and found out that there's not really a lot to do in that city besides eating and we had just had a snack, so that wasn't really an option.  My bag broke, though, on the train, so we ended up spending most of the time looking for a new bag for me and I found one for 3 Euros, which is pretty cheap...we had a fun time looking at some of the small shops in the city/town.  It was a pretty normal day, but very rewarding to spend some time exploring Germany by ourselves and getting to know each other better (: Tomorrow, I might be going with the Braun's to one of their friends' birthday party (I'm not exactly sure why I'm going because it's going to be all German people)...the friend is turning 90, so that's pretty impressive (: I will be sure to let you know how that goes :D
Adios,
~Kiersten

No comments:

Post a Comment