Monday, June 20, 2011

Sunday/Monday

Yesterday, Krista and I went running and we experienced a picturesque moment.  Picture the city in the background covered in a mist and in front of it are fields and fields of wheat. It's windy, so it looks like the wheat fields are actually water and the wheat is forming an undulating current. It's sunny, but drizzling at the same time -- the perfect weather for the perfect view.  I wish I could have frozen time right then because of how gorgeous it was, but of course time kept moving.  Later that day we went bowling and I scored above 100! That's right -- 101!
Today, we had research and all I did today was load gels and let them run so nothing exciting happened.  When we got back to Pforzheim, we stopped at a restaurant and got desserts.  I got Tiramisu, which was amazing! It was extremely good and I wish I could have had more.  Amy got panna cotta, which was okay but a little bland and it looked like flan.  Krista got spaghetti ice cream, which is also delicious.  When I got back to the Braun's house, we went out to eat at the most German restaurant EVER *sarcasm* -- Subway (: I was upset because they didn't have meatball subs, so I came up with a random combination of food that actually ended up tasting good.  I got chicken covered in Mexican seasoning, cheese, lettuce, cucumbers, olives, and chipotle sauce.  It was spicy and good.  Afterwards, we went walking around a town called Bretten and had ice cream there.  Lots of desserts today! It was really good, but now I feel full and should probably go to bed early because of research tomorrow.

See ya,
~Kiersten   

1 comment:

  1. I wish you could bring me some of that Spaghetti Ice cream home with you. Sounds good (and looked good) :)

    ReplyDelete